Friday, April 30, 2010

A Walk on a BEATUTIFUL day


In my ongoing project of losing weight, Olivia and I decided to take a walk to the post office. I would say it is probably about half a mile one way. We are now a one car family, so Ralph took the van to work today. I had things that were time sensitive, so Olivia and I set out, her riding her Barbie bike and we wearing my Adidas. It is a GORGEOUS day here. Not even a cloud in the sky. Olivia had a blast riding her bike on the sidewalk, which is something she hasn't done often so it was a challenge for her, she worked he little calves! She rode up and down bumps and inclines I couldn't ride a bike up. Today is going to be a good day. Exercise and sunshine makes me feel good!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

It is a feel good sort of day! Glad you guys were able to get out!